Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bored, anonymous, pathetic bloggers who lie

Uh oh, looks like Sarah Palin is calling us out.

CNN Headline: Palin slams 'bored, anonymous, pathetic bloggers who lie'

I know what you're thinking: OMG, how did she know?!

Well anyway, I got nothing to do but head home for another infomercial maratho--I, I mean, I mean to go out drinking with my four hot roommates (hi girls!) and party with my rockstar friends. Ladies, I probably won't be back at the mansion until tomorrow so don't worry about locking the gate.

note:
This is NOT a political blog, and it never will be. I just want to remind the world of bloggers and blogger-readers that we are now all officially on notice.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

I think we should have a Ukulele song writing contest: Theme "Palin hates bloggers"

Paz said...

Ha, I like it. Alternate theme: "The Life and Times of bored anonymous pathetic bloggers who lie."

Anonymous said...

spam me kaythi18@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

How do I play Pretty Red Wing what chords and strum?

Anonymous said...

hermes
goyard bags
off white hoodie
goyard online store
yeezy
jordan travis scott
off white
OFF-White
kyrie shoes
fear of god